Renaissance Property Management Corporation has been managing attractive, quality, and affordable housing throughout the Denver metropolitan area since 2003. Our properties serve a wide-range of people, from families looking for easy access to schools, playgrounds, swimming pools, and other amenities, to individuals looking for the excitement and convenience of the city.
As a subsidiary of the Colorado Coalition for the Homeless (Coalition), we strive to set the standard for affordable housing in Colorado, and to maintain a high level of satisfaction for our residents. Over the last 30 years, the Coalition has developed or renovated a variety of affordable housing developments in Denver, as well as Thornton, Lakewood, Englewood and Aurora, Colorado. High quality architectural designs and environmental standards add significant value to neighborhoods while cultivating pride and well-being among our residents and the larger community.
- Affordable housing for working households with lower incomes
- Transit-oriented locations selected along main bus routes and light rail lines
- Superior design standards that rival market rate developments
- Built “green” to promote healthy environments and healthy individuals, as well as to save on utility and energy costs reducing overall carbon footprint
- Modified units for people living with disabilities
- Some locations adjacent to healthcare and childcare facilities
Proud member of the:
Apartment Association Metro Denver